Medical Record Assistance
All mailed correspondence should be sent to the Medical Records Department at our corporate office:
105 Ken-Mar Industrial Parkway
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
How to Download Medical Records From Online Patient Portals?
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to access your medical records online through your patient portal.
My Chart (Computer)
1. Visit MyChart https://www.mychart.com/
2. Create or login to your MyChart account
3. Once logged in click Visits > Appointments and Visits > choose a recent visit date
4. Click on “View Notes” and/or “View After Visit Summary” or any document that has your qualifying condition
5. Click the symbol for the printer at the top of the page (this is the printer icon)
6. A print page will appear. At the top of the page it says “PRINT THIS PAGE”. Click on that
7. Screen changes to print the page. Under “Destination” click on SAVE AS PDF
8. Save the file to your computer
9. Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Chart (App)
1. Login to MyChart App
2. Once logged in click Visits > Appointments and Visits > choose a recent visit date
3. Click on “View Notes” and/or “View After Visit Summary” or any document that has your qualifying condition
4. Take screenshots of each full page
5. Email screenshots to email@example.com
1. Visit My Personal Health Record https://about.followmyhealth.com/
2. Create or login to your FollowMyHealth account.
3. Once logged in click the MyHealth tab - you should see the Patient Information and Problem List.
4. In the top right corner click send.
5. Select print (note you are not going to print this but save it, click the dropdown box and change it from print to save as pdf)
6. Save the file.
7. Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Medical Records?
We're Here to Help!
Before you meet with one of our doctors, medical records are recommended for your appointment. If you need assistance or have questions on how to obtain yours email us today! We have a dedicated medical records team who is here to help you obtain a copy of your documentation.